Bypass Any Windows Login Password [TUT]




This method utilizes a USB flash drive with at least 100MB capacity.
I also assume that your BIOS allows for you to boot from a USB flash drive.

Step One: Download Needed Files

I've prepared everything we need in one archive
- Kon-Boot Image
- Cloned Floppy Disk Files
- UnetBootin
Direct Download = https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g15if1a6o...ss%20Login.zip
The only executable file is UnetBootin, if you don't trust me feel free to delete it and download your own version.

Step Two: Prepare USB
1. Plug in your USB
2. Format the USB to FAT32



Open UnetBootin and match the settings to the picture below



(of-course for the path select the actual path for the KON.IMG file on your computer)
4. Click OK
5. When it's done DON'T RESTART. Instead click Exit.
6. Drag the files from "Fake Floppy.zip" onto your USB



It's going to ask you if you want to replace the files already on there click yes, you DO want to replace the file.
7. Your DONE, now to test it restart your computer and enter your BIOS or Bootload selecter.
On my ASUS laptop I just simply hit ESC as soon as my laptop turns on and I can select which device I want to boot from.
I shouldn't need to tell you that the device you want to boot from is the USB.

Step Three: Boot into Kon-boot
Here is a video demonstration of what it looks like (this is not my video):
Skip To 1:20 To See The Boot

Read more: http://www.bitshacking.com/forum/hacking-security-tutorials/7325-bypass-any-windows-login-password-tut.html#ixzz2JpQD9qwV


 
Return to top of page © | Youtube Tips And Trick